Where has the weekend gone???

Well the weekend has almost come to an end. It has been a busy one. At the moment I am sitting at a children's birthday party and I know I'm going to have a massive headache when it's over. The boys are on top form at this party today. I have never heard so many high pitched squeals.

Haven't quite finished my book. It has been tricky finding the time to read it. I was about to invest in a Kindle but it seems my car has other ideas :(

On the plus side I am looking forward to the start of a new work week ;) have a lot to do. Have some things I need to find out, and I can't wait..

I am planning on going to a body pump class at the local gym tomorrow evening. Need to get rid of the rest of this fat that still seems intent on sticking around. I am even more determined now than before to lose another half stone. I must make sure I'm in my best shape ;)

Till next time all xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Run Run!!!

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Massive Night!!!