Intense Zumba!!!

Last nights Zumba session was hard work...  The instructor made sure that that I would wake up this morning and remember that I have triceps and Abdominal muscles..

So far my leg seems to be coping with all I have been putting it through, last thing I need now is a relapse and being told not to exercise!! Don't even want to entertain the thought, so I have been making sure that I stretch out sufficiently after each running and Zumba session. 

At the end of our sweaty session, yes you heard me  "sweaty" session,  we were told that next week would be an intense Zumba class... Interesting, was this not intense enough???

Oh no..... an intense Zumba session means NO air con and HEAT on... WHAT???  Well it will help burn off some more fat I guess.. but will I be up for it next week.  I mean, I will be out late on Monday night with work, will I have the stamina to keep up???  Oh what the hell.... I'll give it a go and hope  come out the other side intact albeit soaked from head to toe.  So next week will mean as little clothing as possible (although I am not one for showing off too much flesh... I don't have the confidence to be doing that anymore...), and lots of water... watch this space..

All this back to exercise is doing me a world of good though.  I'm more conscious of not eating junk anymore, although next Friday the girls want to go for a breakfast before work which may mean a slight indulgence in something other than oats, granola and fruit..  I baked a chocolate cake on Saturday and as much as I would love to have a slice or two I haven't had any!!!

All this extra energy I have now leaves me wondering what I can do to help use it up.... I am playing with the idea of taking up some dancing again.. I think my ballet days are long gone, but maybe some Jazz and Tap... hmmmm....  decisions, decisions...

Till next time..... Ciao X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...