Lets Zumba

Well last night I went to my first Zumba class.  It was intense, high energy, but so much fun..   It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party...  


Yes, Latin inspired which means lots of sexy hip gyrating movements.  As a newbie I didn't know what to expect - I am the type of person who falls off the step in an aerobic step class.  After the hour long session - which I managed to keep up with.  I wasn't surprised that the mirrors in the studio were completely steamed up. 

You know you must have had a good workout when you leave the room drenched and your clothing is clinging to your body... 

I worked my bottom off  "literally" and thanks to the energetic instructor - she had us all shouting / grunting and laughing our way through the session, it didn't feel like the workout it was, rather a dance party of sorts i guess you could say.

So how do I feel this morning - well surprisingly not stiff or tender at all, well not as much as I thought I would be.  I do feel full of energy and found it hard to get to sleep last night after all that excitement.

Although these classes are not strictly for women only - I think that any man would be completely intimidated...

Will I go again - you can bet on it - I will be subjecting myself to this craze again tonight - can't wait...

***  Lets Zumba Baby  ***

Comments

  1. Go Zumba, gurl! and enjoy it again. The picture on your side bar of the butterfly is the exact same friendship tattoo I have on my left shoulder blade (my BFF has the matching one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome... I love butterflies and love this picture...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...