Massive Night!!!

As you know my week was manic, I hardly slept all week constantly thinking of the big event I was organising for Saturday afternoon.

I got up rather early on Saturday morning, following a few hours of broken sleep.  Got to work at 7.00am and the day started full swing....  At that moment I never envisaged being awake and on my feet for 24 HOURS!!!!

The day went so much smoother than I could have expected, so much so, that there is talk of doing it again next year... BRING IT ON!!!

When I eventually got home around 5.00pm I had a quick shower, bite to eat and started my prep for the night out on the town with the girls.  Wasn't sure how long I would last but I was determined to go out and have a good night...

It was a fab night, started with drinks at someones house, met some lovely new girls we just hit it off and it was fab, one was a mad maniac just like me, who walks in to a place grabs a drink and heads straight to the dance floor!!

We went from one place to the next half the group fading along the way and heading home.. we ended up arriving at NBs at around 2.00am in the morning and when the girls decided to head off somewhere else, by this stage I had had enough, thankfully I know one of the DJ's at NBs and he offered me a lift home when he finished. (he only finishes at 4.00am in the morning)

I can't remember the last time I left a club and it wasn't dark and the birds were singing!!!

Now this wouldn't be a problem if I could sleep most of Sunday, but we were driving to Sunderland, so with roughly 3 hours sleep, I got out of bed, OMW - I was still drunk!!!  By around 2 in the afternoon I was hanging - in a BIG way.

But it was worth it, I would do it all again I had such an amazing time with an amazing bunch of ladies..

For the next few weeks though I have put away my dancing shoes to concentrate on my race coming up in 2 WEEKS!!!

I have loads of time this week to concentrate on my training as the kids are up in Sunderland for the week, and they have already been spoilt with new trainers...

That's it for now, catch you on the flip side Bleeps xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Run Run!!!

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!