Weekend so soon again

Been so busy this week time has flown by... still have so much more to do but I am working on the assumption that everything will work out...

Went rummaging through some of my music archives a little while ago and flipped my recent listening to some of my favourites..

I am now contemplating re-working my current running play list to some of my fav rock songs...  who knows maybe the change in music will help me along my way...

So I may craft a play list consisting of some White Stripes, Goo Goo Dolls, Aerosmith, Daughtry, Def Leppard and of course lets not forget some Suzi Q.

Actually came across a Daughtry song that I love is called Losing my mind.... It always amazes me what inspires artists to write their songs - for example Lyrics like...


'My head keeps spinnin', You got me trippin'
There's something about the way you move
every little single thing you do is like
One part angel and one part danger
But, oh, the kind of crazy I like
You got me losing my mind
I'm losing my mind!'...


'Can't understand why you got me so far gone
You're gonna have to lock me up before too long
You've got me losing my mind'....



Makes me wonder if the artist actually finds themself in the situations they describe in their songs... or is it all just down to imagination???


Next week is going to be manic... and I have a feeling I will end up needing to stay later than usual on the Friday in prep for Saturday.

But this weekend I have no big plans, other than helping Jarred complete his Project on the Solar System... Why do I always come up with these great ideas when he brings projects home - everyone else was just doing a poster.... Not me, I decide we need to do Papier-mâché planets, with interesting facts on all the planets and also include facts about the dwarf planets.... Why oh Why do I give myself so much work ....

I will get a couple of runs in over the weekend, maybe with my new playlist...

I'll leave you with the songs above as a listening treat when you care to indulge in my music tastes..

Till next time xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Run Run!!!

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Massive Night!!!