What a day

Yesterday was a long, challenging and exciting day.

Long because it started so early and ended so late, lots of running around making sure everything was in place for an event that night...

Challenging because even with all my best attempts some things are always out of my control and something always seems to go wrong when you don't want it to.  But no matter what is thrown my way I grab it with both hands and always rise to the challenge.

Exciting.. on so many levels...

Got home so very late last night crawled into bed and struggled to fall asleep... and then I woke up so very early this morning - 5.00am to be exact - still so tired but just couldn't get back to sleep....

So I laid awake thinking and thinking and thinking....  The song Mind Demons by Suzi Q ended up being the background music to my thoughts. 

Eventually I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for work.. got into the office early but not before I stopped off for a wake me up strong coffee....

The day has gone by fairly quickly and has been pretty productive considering my energy levels have deteriorated rapidly through the day.

I am looking forward to the weekend, having time to relax and trying not to over analyse things.

Bring on next week.... 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...