Well Well Well !!!!

It has been some time since my last post... life has been frantic, and to be honest I haven't been able to tear myself away from my new series of books ... WOW!! that's all I can say.. I have no words to describe it other than WOW!!

I've been thinking about what it is that makes these male characters in "these" books seem so irresistible... and if you dig a little deeper, beyond the descriptive picture the author paints for you... I think it's their authority and power more than anything else..

The fact that they are in control and although you know deep down you should say no... you just can't - curiosity and all that...

Never experienced any of this myself though, so I wonder how I would react??

Moving on, training has been going well and I have 5 weeks before my race, sponsorship is coming in and I hope to reach my target this year...  if you want to sponsor me for a very worthy cause visit my JustGiving page http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/Angewatson37.

My running music is now crafted to a fine art and I have some really good songs in it that help me along the way... but I am going to have to remove just one song from the list temporarily though.... I love the song but it is a bit distracting..... Bruno Mars "Gorilla"... if you haven't heard it, you should..

Everyone has a dirty song.... don't you????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...