New shoes no more

So, I was meant to attend a Body Pump class at the local gym tonight with a friend, but sadly that has been postponed to another day.

Naturally I could have sat around just doing nothing but instead I decided to go for a run. Yes I did it, I have Christened my new running shoes. What a comfortable run they have given my feet and knees.

The weather on the other hand didn't help me along, about 3km from home the heavens opened and the wind started to blow, any runner will tell you running against the wind is hard work. But still, I managed just over 9km in 67min and the route on my Nike running app shows green all the way, which means I managed to keep a good constant pace. May just be turning into a running machine.

I've just got out the longest, hottest bath filled with muscle soak and bubbles, but I think I will be in desperate need of a leg rub tomorrow....

But for now I'm going to just sit and relax and make a mental list for things to come tomorrow.

Nighty night all xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Run Run!!!

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Massive Night!!!