*** School Holidays ***

Well it is the second week of the summer school holidays now, and my two monkeys have gone off to spend 3 WEEKS!!! with Nana and Grandad..  Don't get me wrong I enjoy having a break and the ability to find my centre again, this is only the second day so far and I miss them already..

I need to find stuff to occupy my time with - Yes reading book 2 and 3 of 50 Shades of Grey will help to pass some of the time, and those of you who are reading or have read them will know that they are very hard to put down so i dont think i can stretch it out over the 3 weeks.

So I think I will have to fit in a couple of movies, some Zumba classes and anything else that I can to pass the time...

Comments

  1. Gosh, you are so lucky! I think I'd KILL for a three week break. I'm going down to see my mum at the South Coast for 4 days this month and I'm already planning my lie-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh yes - the first time they were away from us for 2 weeks I thought, this is going to be amazing time to myself. But after the 3rd day I felt lost it was strange I didnt know what to do with myself most of the time. So 3 weeks is a LOOONNGGG stretch for me, but I do welcome the break :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...