Snow...... Be gone now!!

I can't believe it is snowing again.... Don't get me wrong I love snow I really do but when it is threatening my night out and making me have to rethink my choice of outfit for the night I am not a happy puppy...

This long awaited night out is still happening so far. And I refuse to change my planned outfit. Black shorts play suit and knee high boots, yes I may freeze but I guess I'll need to drink a bit more to ward off the cold, and no I'm not talking about drinking coffee....

Watch this space for my report when I have surfaced from the aftermath. It will be an aftermath as this is the first proper night out on the town with the girls in 4.5years.

Welly road beware, you don't know what's about to hit you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...