Power Songs...

I've decided to update my running play list and include a few new Power Songs to help me get to the 10k mark in under an hour.... It has been hard work the last few weeks, with the weather trying to stop me from achieving my goal and of course my injury seems to be trying hard to rear its ugly head again...

So I have now updated my play list to include some old favourites and some new ones.  So my new power song list its a bit of a scramble, and no they are not too slow to be power songs, if you know them you will understand why I have included them... 

Power song 1 = Mind Demons by Suzi Q
Power song 2 = Sealed with a kiss by Britney
Power song 3 = Black Velvet by Alannah Myles
Power song 4 = Gorilla by Bruno Mars

Naturally my planned night out this weekend with a group of girls is going to be chaos and is certainly bound to cause some disruption to my training, but I haven't been out on a night out in far too long and I think I am allowed to "let my hair down".  Of course the question is what will I wear... I think I know what I will be wearing, but I may freeze just a little if it is still as cold as it is now..... Hoping for a miracle.

It has been a busy few weeks not only at work but at home too, so much so I haven't even been able to get stuck into book 2 properly, I will need to start finding some time to get to this soon.. 

For now I am looking forward to a good Zumba session tonight.  I've done pretty well though, to think I have 5kg to go and I will actually be back to the weight I was before I had children... and at my age I would say that is pretty good....  Wouldn't you??






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...