I'm a Survivor

Well I did it. I survived the intense Zumba session tonight. It was hot and sweaty and awesome. The term drowned rat comes to mind, I have never walked out a session where my ponytail was soaked to the end and ever part of my visible body was a bright pink colour.

Not sure if I will be able to move much tomorrow but hey no pain no gain.

I am now showered and relaxing in my onesie watching Elementary. Yes a onesie, I pull it out when I need comfort which I certainly am in need of now.

All I can say is I am glad these intense sessions only happen every three months.

That's it for now all. Sleep tight. But I may need some help rolling out of bed in the morning. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...