Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Yes it seems my younger counterparts have surfaced and are keen to go out again this Saturday night..

So am I up for it again???  Why not.  I don't get to do this very often and I'm sure I can handle one more night out on the Town... and besides its a long weekend ahead so I will have more time to recover...

Of course now  I will need to find something to wear.... Any suggestions???

Thankfully I wont have any snow to deal with this weekend - well so far there is none forecast which means I wont freeze half as much..  and of course it will be safer walking around in heels..

Well some shopping is on the cards the next few days I think..

Question is can these young ones keep up with me???  I hope so - but they don't seem to make them like they used too...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...