Holiday

It's been a little while since I last sat tapping at my keyboard to update you....

We had a little holiday in Blackpool last week... So many people warned me not to expect too much, that it really wasn't very classy... those people clearly don't know me very well.  I can have fun just about anywhere.

The drive down was fairly easy, not much traffic so we got there in just over 3 hours.  Checked in to the hotel and went straight to the beach.  Yes you heard correct THE BEACH!!! we had glorious weather while we were down there so much so that I have come back with a lovely tan.  Many have commented if they hadn't known any better they would have thought I went abroad...

We walked along the beach front and well didn't do much at all the first day, what bliss :-)

The Wednesday we booked to go to Blackpool Pleasure Beach... I got to act like a kid all over again... I love thrill rides, if I could I would have gone on every single ride there even all the children ones that I could sneak onto.

Jarred and Tamzin outside Trauma Towers
I managed the Pepsi Big Max ride aka "The Big One"  - needless to say I did that ride only once on the
day.  The Pleasure Beach wasn't too busy so we didn't have to wait in any ques for rides which was good, so we got our moneys worth.

Thursday we did the Tower, we went up to the top - and this is where I faced one of my fears.. I stood on the glass floor and looked down.  Yes I know - makes no sense you say - I will go on roller coaster rides but i have a fear of standing on a glass floor that is reinforced to hold 5 tonnes??? I cant explain it either.

We went to the circus, don't worry there are no animals in the circus, I will not watch a circus with animals in it.  The clowns were so funny, and the acrobatics were great... kids loved it too.

Friday we just did a bit of shopping and then headed for home.  I was booked to be out for dinner with some of the mums from School that night, and was looking forward to catching up with them all.  I don't get to see the mums on the School run.

And that was it, the end of the holiday, it was great.  Would have been better though if some people knew when to hold their tongue and enough was enough... I just don't get why people feel the need to put others down around them and think its ok... But hey ho...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Run Run!!!

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Massive Night!!!