Disappointment :-(

    I decided to finish off book 2 of the Destined trilogy - I am disappointed... this second book just didn't capture me the same way 50 Shades did... Book 1 Destined to play was exciting with some strange twists but I could deal with it.. Book 2 Destined to feel was - shall we say - not as exciting..
   I'm all for experimentation and trying new things but when it is for medical purposes and research it kind of loses its passion, lust and appeal.... So sad to say I will not be reading further and getting Book 3 - maybe this is a mistake but I'm just not that interested to see where the story ends up... So I am now on the hunt for another set of books of this kind...   Any suggestions????
  All these books around my house I need to keep locked away.. I think I need to look at investing in a Kindle for my personal reading use :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...