First Weekend without the munchkins

Well this is it, Friday is here and the weekend is upon us..  I am now left wondering what I will be doing this weekend to pass the quiet time without Jarred and Tamzin to keep me busy.  No dancing to run to and from, no homework to contend with, no playing games in the garden.....  Although I miss my munchkins terribly the first week has flown by, and not having them to run around makes me realise so much more how being a mother really is a full time job, and also how much they complete me every day....

Ok no more soppyness  -  So what shall I do this weekend......



If the weather is nice I think I may relax in the sun for a little while and absorb the warm rays and maybe welcome a bit of colour to my cheeks....




Or I could just get on with reading book number 2 - that will certainly bring some colour to my cheeks ;-)

What ever I decide to do I am sure I will make it more fun just by being in it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another night on the Town.... Can i handle it !!!!

Run Run Run!!!

The day after the night before...